What can Agridata do?
Agridata has been programmed to assist farmers in the recording of holding
information, field information, SFP information and details of beef cattle,
dairy cattle and sheep.
Once holding and stock details have been recorded by the computer, the
production of records required by local authorities and information required
by RPA, DEFRA, SEERAD and farm assurance schemes becomes quick and easy.
There will be some time and effort required in recording farm and stock
details as they were when you first purchased Agridata. This will be amply
repaid in future when you are able to produce forms and lists at the touch
of a button, rather than by hand.
Once the computer system has been set up and your holding
and stock details recorded, it will only be necessary to record events
as they occur, as you would with a pen and notebook. The advantage over
a notebook is that records such as calving records or movement records
are automatically updated by the computer without the need to enter information
more than once. To print two different forms which require the same information
in differing formats is quite simple using Agridata, whereas the use of
any manual method would mean writing the same information out twice. Here
are just some of the features and their advantages:
- E-mail Passport Applications or Upload File to BCMS
Saves time and
- One program records beef, sheep & dairy
Lower cost & saves time
- Complete life record of stock including feed and veterinary records
Full traceability for customers, farm assurance
schemes and aids management decisions
- Can print out Trading Standards movement records, RPA / DEFRA /
SEERAD premium claims (Scottish Beef Calf Scheme) and farm assurance
Saves time and duplication of records
- Reminds you when Passports are required.
Avoids losing money and incurring penalties
- Records field, holding data and field treatment records.
Aids management decisions
- Warnings issued, eg. calf details entered but no passport applied
for, or withdrawal period for a drug goes beyond 30 months so animal
would be unfit for human consumption.
Saves money and hassle
- Veterinary Medicine Cupboard - over 1000 drugs and withdrawal periods
Saves time entering data
- Single entry for animal details, eg. record a calving and it automatically
creates a calf record, adds calving details to cows history and updates
official records, e.g. Herd Register.
Saves time entering data more than once
- Facility to import cattle from BCMS or use a barcode reader to scan
ear tag numbers from passports into program
Helps to save time, money and reduces the
risks of errors
- Automatic back-up of data & weekly reminder to back-up onto
CD, memory stick, etc.
Protects data in event of power failure,
- Direct BCMS Link to BCMS
Less paperwork, reduced postage costs
- National Milk Records Link (floppy disc)
Less paperwork, more time
Agridata can record, view or print:
- Field and Holding Data
- Passport Records
- Suckler Cow Details
- Dairy Cow Details
- Calving and Movement Records
- Veterinary Records
- Dog, horse and other species Worming
- Lambing Records
- Calving Histories
- E-mail BCMS, Markets, and other Agridata Users
- Movement Records
- Feed Records
- Weight Records
- Passports Required
- Changes of Official Ear Tag
- Send passport applications and movements to BCMS
- Export many reports to Excel or Pocket Excel
- Barren Cows
- Family Trees
- Daily Feed List
- Cattle and Sheep in Veterinary Retention
- Cattle Details
- Passport Applications
- Movement Records
- Flock Records
- Calving Histories for Heifers and Suckler Cows
- Cross check BCMS details
- Upload Scottish Beef Calf Scheme
- Print bar-codes for Scottish Beef Calf Scheme
- Import weights from Tru-Test.
- Bureau version available
- And a lot more besides..
Agridata has been updated to make the calculation of gross margins relatively
simple. Links to the Tru-Test electronic weight indicator and automatic
weight gain graphs are included.
We strive to ensure Agridata is regularly updated to reflect changes
in regulations, therefore maintaining the value of your investment.